The CUTJET-W5 is a cutting bench used for cutting many materials such as glass, marble, granite, metal, plexiglass. Due to high-pressure abrasive cutting and being a cold process, problems such as burning, droplets, deformation caused by thermal reasons will be prevented. The 5-axis cutting head provides our customers with high-quality cutting opportunities between 0° and 60°.
- Our system is a rack gear drive system.
- In the Z-Axis, a screw shaft is used for motion transmission and a heavy-duty ball circulating trolley bed mechanism is used for cushioning.
- Protection bellows, rectangular cross-section, completely closed form. It is impossible for water and abrasive to reach the bearing, drive element, motors, and electrical equipment.
- All protection sheets and water tanks are stainless steel.
- The abrasive dosing unit is stepper motor-driven and insulated against water and moisture.
- The main chassis is made resistant to water and humidity by going through the stages of sandblasting, epoxy priming, and epoxy paint.
- The machine body is manufactured on a steel chassis machined body, with aluminum construction machined bridge axis structure. In this way, by preventing vibration that occurs in high-accelerated movements, precision cutting can be done.
- High precision bevel cutting